10/01/2010

age enhancement

I miss a lot of people, sometimes I am wondering if I should report them as gone missing
One thing that caught my attention when looking for people gone missing, were the age-enhanced pictures.
When a person went missing years ago, someone works out (based on their facial features and structures) what that person will look like now.
We all age differently depending on varoius things that happens to us in our lives.
Ageing is a multidimensional process of physical, psychological, and social change. Reaction time, for example, may slow with age, while knowledge of world events and wisdom may expand.
I am wondering what these pictures would look like, had they known what the person has been through..
Would you recognize yourself if you saw an age enhanced picture of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment